There are many ways to support our work. Learn more about how you can get involved:
- Your company can support NMWF in a multitude of ways. Whether you want to donate funds, equipment, food, or sponsor an event, your support makes our events and work possible. Click the link above to see a full list of ways your company can get involved.
- Sign up with MyChange and spare change from your purchases will go to NMWF. It’s easy, secure, and can add up quickly. Register today!
- Select NMWF when you sign up for Amazon Smile, and a portion of your purchases will be donated to our work.
- New Mexico Wildlife Federation’s (NMWF) mission is to inspire New Mexicans to conserve public landscapes, watersheds and wildlife for our children’s future. This mission includes getting youth involved in experiencing nature and pursing outdoor adventures while learning to be environmentally responsible. If your kids enjoy learning about the outdoors and are interested in learning about hiking, hunting, fishing, rafting, geocaching and other activities, this is a great resource for them. Your $25 per year membership fee will help support the New Mexico Wildlife Federation’s youth activities and outreach. Generation Outdoor (GO!) is a way to engage youth ages 5-17 by showing them new ways to explore the outdoors. Every month your child will receive a newsletter with a how-to project, a monthly geocaching treasure hunt, cool games and puzzles. Families will also receive invitations to special camping trips, rafting trips, fishing expeditions and hiking activities.
With this donation, your child will receive:
- Personalized Generation Outdoor Membership Card
- Birthday Surprise
- Generation Outdoor Pack – including cool gear
- Invitations to special events for the entire family
- One-year subscription to the monthly newsletter
- T-shirt with your donation. Email email@example.com to specify t-shirt size
- Find businesses that partner with 1% For the Planet and a portion of your purchase will go to our work!